|(Photo from http://www.Embassyworld.com; Maps of Ethiopia)|
It’s been a long time since I did any updates here, but now this amazing trip is closing in on me, and I realized that I need to get some new information written down about it.
- I am leaving August 23rd.
- I will only stay until November 19th, due to some visa-issues.
- I will work for NMS (Norwegian Missions Society); the organization I am travelling with, in Oslo for about a month after heading back, before celebrating Christmas with my family.
- I AM GOING BACK in January some time, and I am so exited! This time it’s a visa that I might even be able to prolong so I can stay even longer than the first 3 months of 2012. I pray to God I can!
- I will be working as an Englishteacher, but besides that I don’t know much for sure.
- I will post my address here, and I will be more than happy to receive some letters from family and friends. Pure facts…
Please pray for me as I head into this adventure God has prepared for me. It will be a challenge to go to a country I love, without my family, and then probably realize that what I remember from my childhood there and from the trips we’ve made, are not as romantic and wonderful as I’ve grown up believing. Pray that God helps me keep my focuse on Him, and that I will not forget for a single second that He is there with me.